Hey guys, Sorry I am late on the workout this week. I was in California last week enjoying Disneyland with my family and didn’t do a set workout. We tracked our steps on our phones and we walked between 6 to 10 miles each day we were there, needless to say I didn’t really feel the need to workout on top of that and holding my little guy in line for rides. So, no workout for you this week, but just some general tips.
- Modify any exercises that you feel you cannot do. It’s much better to modify an exercise than hurt yourself trying to do the regular version.
- Drink lots of water! It’s important to stay hydrated any time you workout, but especially when you are pregnant.
- If you need a day or two off, take it! Our bodies are pretty good about telling us when we need a day off and it’s important that we listen. Take a day and relax or engage in a low impact activity like a walk around the block.
- If you have concerns or questions, speak with your doctor. If you start to have unusual pains or contractions stop working out to see if it stops and call your doctor if it persists.
- Don’t feel like you need workout an hour a day every day, start with where you are comfortable and if you feel like you can add more then add it slowly allowing your body a chance to get used to it. Pregnancy isn’t the time to try and become a workout pro 🙂
I promise I will be back on Monday with another great workout for you guys!